Generali Global Business Lines establishes new organizational structure
04 June 2020
Generali Global Corporate & Commercial and Generali Global Business Lines strengthen their management team and announce key appointments to further enhance strategy execution
Manlio Lostuzzi, CEO Generali Global Corporate & Commercial, stated: “In order to accelerate our Strategy 2021 – Lifetime Partner we have established this new organizational structure. I am truly confident that these changes will further equip us in serving our clients at the highest level. I am delighted to see the growth of our internal talents. I am sure they will strongly contribute to the execution of our strategy. It is in our DNA to have strong empowerment and accountability, brought as close as possible to the client in order to add value beyond the policy. The GBL functions will allow us to be more nimble and fast leveraging GBL units’ internal synergies and strengths Our role it’s not only to be a capacity provider but to be serving our clients and the ecosystem around them, helping their business succeed even in a challenging period like the one we are all experiencing nowadays.”
MILAN, Italy – Generali Global Business Lines (GBL) and Generali Global Corporate & Commercial (GC&C) announce key appointments to further enhance strategy execution.
Within Generali Global Corporate & Commercial (GC&C), the following appointments and changes have been made:
- Samuele Borghi is appointed as Head of Global Corporate & Commercial ACEER, directly reporting to Manlio Lostuzzi and also to the Chief Insurance Officer Property & Casualty of Austria, CEE & Russia Region, Walter Kupec. Samuele will be in charge of executing the GC&C strategy and to ensure a profitable and sustainable development in the region.
- Filippo Cinelli is appointed as Head of Client & Broker Relationship Management. In this capacity he is in charge of defining the Global Corporate & Commercial sales and distribution strategy, coordinating the overall relationship with clients and top brokers at global level. Responsible also for the marketing strategy promoting the value proposition on external market events.
- Jenny Linke is appointed as Head of Operation & IT. Jenny is responsible for GC&C operating model and for the coordination of strategic projects execution. She will also be focusing on Multinational Programs growth and global platforms evolution, driving automation & embedding data in key decision processes. At the same time, Jenny maintains the responsibility for the Country Italy and Global Business Lines Office.
- Andrea Polliot is appointed as Head of HR & Organization. In his new capacity, Andrea is responsible for the GC&C human resources management and for the overall HR strategy, including talent management, leadership development and compensation & benefits.
- Hayden Seach former Head of Operations & IT, is appointed as Head of Underwriting and extends the responsibility to the Portfolio Management activities. Within this structure, Ilya Kolmogorov is appointed as Head of Technical Analysis & Portfolio Management , directly reporting to Hayden Seach. Moreover, Ilya maintains the responsibility of the Global Corporate & Commercial Actuarial unit with direct report to Gianluigi Costagliola.
At Global Business Lines level new appointments have been made:
- Gianluigi Costagliola, Head of Finance & Control Global Business Lines, assumed also the direct responsibility for the GC&C Strategic Planning & Control function to ensure an integrated finance approach across the Global Business Lines, aimed at consistently supporting the business strategy.
- Sabrina Di Giorgio, Head of Communication & Corporate Social Responsibility Global Business Lines, extends her responsibility to Generali Employee Benefits & Generali Global Health besides Global Corporate & Commercial Communication & Corporate Social Responsibility functions to ensure an integrated approach across Global Business Lines, leveraging internal synergies to support the business strategy as well as to strengthen the brand and reputation of Global Business Lines units.