Good reasons to work with us
Generali is always looking for exceptional and highly motivated people who want to work in a dynamic, diverse and international environment and are ready to make their own contribution to designing the future. When you join us, we are aware that you are making a commitment. In return, we are committed to rewarding you for your decision and taking care of you throughout your career with us.
(Photo: Michele Stallo)
You will start working with leading technical experts and managers who strive to support and develop the members of their teams. You will do so in a culture where every employee is encouraged to feel empowered to make a difference in his or her role. This in turn helps us to make a positive impact on the communities we serve.
We all spend a large part of our lives at work, so our aim is to ensure that we enjoy the time we spend together, working with people who all enrich us in one way or another. When we are recruiting new team members, we don’t just look for experience, knowledge and skills; we also focus on personality traits and values. It is important to us for every one of our new colleagues to fit into the team.
If you think about your career in Generali, please check these 12 reasons why you should go for it:
- Working for a major global financial group
- An environment that combines big multinational entities with many of the features of a small family firm
- Interesting regional and group projects under the leadership of leading experts
- A culture that fosters the empowerment of every employee
- An open and friendly working environment
- Colleagues of many nationalities speaking many languages
- A good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Motivational remuneration package and benefits
- Attractive events for employees and their families
- Effective support of professional and personal growth
- Opportunities to move one’s career to different roles or locations within the Group
- Modern offices located near a metro station
We are committed to the Generali Group’s values:
- We “Value our People”, with an emphasis on personal and professional development.
- Our business ethic is to “Live the Community”.
- “We are Open” to fresh ideas, innovation and trends.
- We “Deliver on the Promise” in every situation.