Generali SpA


    Generali in Slovakia offers the best P&C insurance in the market according to brokers

    Insurance brokers appreciate the quality of provided services and products of Slovak Generali and evaluate it as the best insurance company in the Slovak market in the field of P&C insurance products.

    Generali ranked in each of the six categories assessed within the 2020 Slovak Association of Insurance Brokers (SASP) Awards. All in all, it ranked first in 4 categories, placed second and third in the two more and ended up as the overall winner of the main P&C Insurance category. Generali in Slovakia attained this primacy as an insurance company with the best mark after calculating together the average of all marks in the respective P&C insurance categories.

    Marek Kollárik, Head of P&C Brokers Distribution, who took over the awarded prizes on behalf of the insurance company, said: “The granted awards recognise the quality work which the whole team of Generali in Slovakia accomplished. We want to be a life-time partner to our customers, offering them quality insurance solutions, innovative service, fast claim settlement and above all – human approach. I am glad that also brokers perceive our endeavour in offering the best there is in the insurance market.“ .

    The votes in the poll were collected between 1 and 31 May 2021 from industry professionals, allowing participation only of independent financial agents in the field of insurance and reinsurance based in Slovakia. The insurance brokers assessed the basic product scope; the product service and flexibility within personal inquiries; the insurance company administration and communication and the quality of claim settlement.

    The final evaluation comprised two parts, where 60% of the final mark was covered by votes of independent financial agents. Business results of the individual products in the insurance market provided for the remaining 40% of the evaluation.

    Awards granted to Generali in Slovakia in the 2020 SASP Awards poll:

    • Overall winner in P&C insurance
    • 1st place in the CASCO category
    • 1st place in the Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance category
    • 1st place in the Commercial Property and Business Liability Insurance
    • 1st place in the Risk Life Insurance / Disease and Accident Insurance category
    • 2nd place in the category of Travel Insurance of Natural Persons
    • 3rd place in the category of Property Insurance of Natural Persons